SARNZ Membership Benefits
Become a SARNZ member and become recognised in the industry
SARNZ is the association for businesses in scaffolding, access and rigging in New Zealand. We are ISO 9001 certified, and aim to lead members to excellence in the industry. SARNZ works with government agencies to ensure that regulations and legislation are fit for purpose in the industry, and to act as a voice for our members for issues, concerns, or improving our sector.
Get involved today
Joining SARNZ means committing to quality and safety - every time. SARNZ members aim to be the best in New Zealand and uphold best practice and standards, enabling our Aotearoa industry to be recognised internationally as leaders for quality, safety, and innovation.
Join other industry professionals building the future of the industry.
Enjoy some of the many benefits of becoming a SARNZ member:
SARNZ offers an excellent platform for networking with other professionals in the industry. You can connect with peers, learn from industry experts, and exchange ideas and knowledge with other members.
Training and education
SARNZ provides training and education programs for members to improve their skills and knowledge, which can help members stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and regulations.
We represent the scaffolding, access, and rigging industry at a national level, ensuring that members' voices are heard. The association is dedicated to improving industry standards, promoting safety, and advocating for the interests of its members.
Access to resources
Don’t worry about having to create or find these yourself. SARNZ members have access to a range of resources, including industry publications, poster reminders for staff, tools and information all in one place.
Membership in SARNZ demonstrates a commitment to professionalism and excellence in the scaffolding, access, and rigging industry. It can help to enhance your credibility and reputation in the industry and give you a competitive edge.
Discounts and deals
Take advantage of exclusive discounts and savings on products and services from a range of industry suppliers and partners. We partner with other companies to bring the latest and best deals to members - opening up opportunities for members to get ahead in the industry and grow their businesses and support staff.
Insurance built specifically for our industry
Through our partnership with Clarity Insurance, HighCover was created as an industry-specific insurance programme. This insurance scheme means that no matter the variety of businesses and roles you have, as a member you have access to savings and extensions you would not be able to get without being a SARNZ member.
HighCover provides the following additional coverage benefits, above and beyond the standard “off the shelf” insurance products:
- Theft / Non-return by hirer included
- Business Interruption cover can apply anywhere in New Zealand – Additional increased costs to make right following an insured loss on a work site
- Commercial Motor - vehicle fit out removal/reinstallation costs covered
- Commercial Motor – Hoists covered for breakdown
- Commercial Motor - Upgraded total loss settlement basis
- Employees tools insured
- Higher standard “Goods in Transit” Limit
- Enforceable undertakings following H&S event insured
- Lower standard burglary excess - $750 HighCover policy, $1500 standard others
- Lower standard theft excess - $1500 HighCover policy, $2500 standard others
- Shrink wrap services automatically covered
- Environmental Liability solutions available (covering issues such as Asbestos)
Morrison Kent are the preferred provider of legal advice and assistance for SARNZ members. They have delved deep into our industry, have gone on-site to visit members, and truly work to understand your individual needs.
Or partnership with Morrison Kent means:
- Members have access to up to 30 minutes of free advice through the phone hotline.
- The team of seasoned lawyers are familiar with the kinds of problems SARNZ members encounter.
- A fast response to your claims with the lawyers usually contacting you the same day.
- Members get pragmatic advice with emphasis on minimising disruption to your business.
Website login and exclusive content
SARNZ members get access to exclusive content for free. Content is specific for organisations and individuals. Organisations will see content that can help them in all areas of their business, from health and safety to checklist templates. Individuals will have access to content aimed at people on the tools.
How to Join
To become a member of SARNZ, simply fill out our online membership application form. We'll review your application and get in touch with you to discuss next steps.