The Scaffolding, Access and Rigging Association is the body representing association members and individual companies covering scaffolding and rigging contractors, through to smaller companies and individuals as well as associate members who are providers to the industry in terms of supplying rope, planks, pipes, safety equipment, shrinkwrap and the like.
SARNZ has achieved ISO 9001 certification for its quality management system. This certification demonstrates our commitment to providing high-quality services to our members and stakeholders.
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized standard that sets out the requirements for a quality management system. It helps organizations to consistently meet customer and stakeholder needs, while improving internal processes and reducing risks.
We are proud to have met the standard’s requirements, and lead the way for the industry and others to follow.
- For our members to be the only choice in Scaffolding, Access and Rigging.
- For our members to maintain, deliver and teach the highest levels of quality and safety in the Industry.
The Association exists to create a safer and healthier environment for New Zealanders. We are the voice of the industry, supporting and educating out membership community.
- SARNZ Office as a single point of contact.
- Yearly membership certificates
- Platform newsletter, distributed quarterly
- Input into industry training through the SARNZ partnership with The Skills Organisation
- Able to provide input into setting industry standards.
- Publisher and distributor of Best Practice Guidelines in Scaffolding
- SARNZ has representation on the Australia/New Zealand standards group.
- Unified voice promoting and speaking on behalf of the industry
- Networking with other members throughout the country.
- Member rates for Avontus Software – Scaffold Designer software
- CSC Member Benefit Card
- Fuel Schemes
- Group Insurance Scheme – Statutory Liabilities Defence and Penalties Insurance and Employer Liability Insurance
- An improved perception of the professional nature of your company by the public through being a member of the national trade association Scaffolding, Access and Rigging NZ.
- Recruitment and Training Support